What is CoreTegic Capital Comprehensive Financial Planning all about?
CoreTegic Capital’s Comprehensive Planning is designed to provide you with an all encompassing financial plan as well as tried and true advice on a regular basis. If you’re ready to work with a CFP® Professional to help you clarify your goals, organize your finances, and maximize your potential, then this is the program for you!
What is a comprehensive financial plan and what will we accomplish together?
- Our 30-minute kick-off call or meeting is where we go over your goals and values in detail. During this time, I will ask questions and clarify any information I need before I start working on your plan.
- A 30-minute plan delivery call or meeting about a month later. This call is scheduled in advance, typically at the end of the first meeting.
- On the plan delivery call, I provide you with a 10-20 page comprehensive financial plan that will provide insight to your current financial situation and provide checklists for action items. The plan may include the following, depending on your needs:
- Net Worth Statement
- Lifestyle and Career Goals
- Savings Goals (Such as: down payment savings, emergency savings, or travel)
- Employee Benefits Optimization Review
- Cashflow Planning
- Insurance Analysis and Protection Planning
- Estate Planning review
- Tax Planning tips
- Retirement Plan recommendations and projections
- Investment Analysis and recommendations
- Credit Score review
- Debt Repayment plan
- An asset allocation for your employee sponsored retirement plans (401k, 403b, etc.) is delivered via email about a week following the plan delivery call as well as any new account paperwork.
What is included in the cost of the ongoing subscription?
- After the plan delivery, I will be checking in every 1-2 months to make sure the plan is moving forward. I also ask that you reach out to me by phone or email as questions come up as you are implementing your actions items.
- You’ll receive unlimited support from me to help you implement your plan.
- Please let me know when open enrollment is for your company so I can provide you with actionable recommendations for your company benefits.
- We will have 60-90 minute check-in meetings every 3 to 6 months thereafter.
- I’ll also connect with your CPA, estate planning attorney, insurance agent, etc. to assist you with completing your financial planning action items. If you do not already have experts working for you, I would be happy to provide with recommendations of professionals as needed.
Can you manage my investable assets?
Absolutely! If you are looking for help with managing your investable assets, I can help you move them.